Workflow automation, Simcenter STAR-CCM+, on-site training
The purpose of this training is to learn how to optimize your workflow and to decrease the amount of manual work needed setting up your simulations. In this Simcenter STAR-CCM+ training you will learn methods on how to automate your simulation workflow. Several methods available in Simcenter STAR-CCM+ for workflow automation will be covered during the training. The training covers instructor led presentations, demonstrations, and also hands-on training where you perform workshops to test and implement what you have learned.
Duration: One half-day (4h).
- Parameterization (parameter for both geometries and values)
- Design manager (Running design sweeps)
- Field functions (syntax and special functions + workshop)
- Simulation operations (setting up loops + workshop)
- Java scripts (how to record and edit scripts + workshops)
- Templates (.simt files)
Basic knowledge in CFD and Simcenter STAR-CCM+, potentially gained from attending to Volupe’s introductory course in Simcenter STAR-CCM+.