Introductory training, Simcenter FLOEFD, online
This introductory training for Simcenter FLOEFD will take you through how to go from geometry to results by using the front-loaded CFD tool for your CAD software. You will gain experience and tips about how to run CFD simulations according to best practice.
The training will be divided into theoretical presentations, demonstrations, and workshops for the participants to carry out with help by the instructor.
If you are a new user of the software or want to develop your skills when it comes to CFD (computational fluid dynamics) for your CAD geometries, this is the perfect course for you.
Duration: One half-day (4h).
- Basic theory of CFD (theory about computational fluid dynamics and discretization)
- Geometry handling (importing and creating of the fluid domain)
- Wizard (setting up the physics for the simulation)
- Pre-processing (meshing and boundary conditions)
- Solving (how to run a simulation)
- Post-processing (visualizing and analyzing results)
- Adding physics to an existing simulation (adding heat transfer to the simulation)
- Time dependent simulations (running transient simulations)
- Modules to Simcenter FLOEFD (looking at possibilities for more advanced simulations in the software)
Simcenter FLOEFD installed together with a valid license, engineering background.