Work at Volupe
By joining Volupe you will have a chance to experience the constant growth and improvement that has made Simcenter and its related products a favorite choice in the engineering community. Our head office is in Gothenburg where we now are expanding quickly and building up our organization to meet the demand from our existing and future customers. To achieve great innovation, you need a great mind and superb software. Volupe cannot help our customers with their fantasy, but we can help them reach their imagination via Siemens software. On the way we will do our utterly best to support our customers in the best way possible.
The Application Specialist is responsible for ensuring the technical success of our customers in their use of our software, Simcenter 3D. Working closely with customers to understand their engineering workflow, the Application Specialist proposes solutions and best practices to help the client meet their objectives as well as improve their processes. The role includes classroom training, mentoring, and providing direct customer support. The position works closely with the sales organization to discover opportunities to grow usage within accounts and engage the customer to realize that growth. Excellent communication skills and a desire to work with clients are critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and possess excellent communication skills, we would like to hear from you
- Act as primary point of contact to assigned set of accounts for all technical issues related to their use of Simcenter 3D. Identify problems and take responsibility for successful resolution of issues.
- Facilitate the sales process in developing account intelligence, pursuing opportunities for growth of software usage, and assisting in software deployment.
- Conduct technical discussions with customers to collect and understand simulation requirements, propose solutions, and explain benefits of our approach.
- Conduct training on introductory and advanced topics in Simcenter 3D.
- Perform benchmark simulations and test cases to explore new methods, define best practices, and verify results.
- Work on multiple projects and support engagements simultaneously.
- Demonstrate new software capabilities to customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sc. or Ph.D. in related field, with focus on FEA and structural mechanics.
- More than 5 years of industrial experience with Simcenter 3D, Nastran, ANSYS Mechanical, Abaqus CAE, etc.
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to customer application needs.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management, and presentation skills.
- English and one or more of the Nordic languages.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in meshing complex geometries, multibody dynamics, structural mechanics and dynamics, heat transfer, NVH and acoustics.
- Working knowledge of common design processes, objectives and constraints in one of the following industries: Marine, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Energy, combustion, electronic components, etc.
Deadline for application
We are evaluating and interviewing candidates continuously, so we are looking forward your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to the position you can get in touch with Carl Stenson, Technical Manager and Customer Success Manager at Volupe AB. Either by phone +46 766 33 65 99 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by sending CV/Resume together with a personal letter to email@example.com